Today, I found out my principal is leaving the school. Then, there was a gas leak in the library.
And after that
someone gave birth in the girl’s bathroom.
- scurvychics reblogged this from gillions
- joyousmania said: Crazy stuff! The most exciting thing during my school years were fights.
- xxzxcuzx-moi likes this
- imponderable-dysphoria likes this
- mexican-mermaids likes this
- pandasprinkle likes this
- emptywonderland likes this
- shanifr likes this
- strixxvaria likes this
- rubyredrum reblogged this from k3utommy
- yukinoyuki likes this
- k3utommy likes this
- kristmaskookies likes this
- gillions reblogged this from k3utommy
- eiensa reblogged this from k3utommy
- jetamxy likes this
- timebomb-tardis said: s’kayy. my school’s so ratchet, someone broke the window five months ago. They fixed it last month. We had to survive the winter with that.. and I live in Canada. In the girls washroom, someone broke OFF the doors. EVERY WEEK!
- into-your-world likes this
- triakiss reblogged this from gillions
- aliceinpuroland said: I can see why your principals leaving,if I were you I’d make sure I was next to leave it sounds awful.
- misguided-mislead likes this
- ryanshek96 likes this
- irresistableness likes this
- yuchu likes this
- nanamibani likes this
- hhotaru likes this
- puipuichan likes this
- k3utommy posted this